In this section we provide lots of objective question of Sentence Completion in English.
1) Rajeev failed in the examination because none of his answers were _______ to the questions asked.
2) There are _______ views on the issue of giving bonus to the employees.
3) Man who has committed such an _______ crime must get the most severe punishment.
4) He has _______ people visiting him at his house because he fears it will cause discomfort to neighbours
5) Although he never learn to read, his exceptional memory and enquiring mind eventually made him a very _______ man.
6) More insurers are limiting the sale of property insurance in coastal areas and other regions _______ natural disasters.
7) Roman Regions _______the Mountain_______of Masada for three years before they were able to seize it.
8) Unlike his calmer,more easygoing colleagues ,the senator was _________ ,ready to quarrel at the slightest provocation
9) Jill was ________ by her employees because she often _______ them for not working hard enough.
10) Reconstructing the skeletons of extinct species like dinosaurs is ________ process that requires much patience and effort by paleontologists.