In this section we provide lots of objective question of Virtual LANs in Computer Network.
1) Which of the following is true regarding VLANs?
2) Which protocol reduces administrative overhead in a switched network by allowing the configuration of a new VLAN to be distributed to all the switches in a domain?
3) Which of the following is true regarding VTP?
4) Which of the following commands sets a trunk port on a 2960 switch?
5) Which command will configure a switch port to use the IEEE standard method of inserting VLAN membership information into Ethernet frames?
6) When a new trunk link is configured on an IOS-based switch, which VLANs are allowed over the link?
7) You want to improve network performance by increasing the bandwidth available to hosts and limit the size of the broadcast domains. Which of the following options will achieve this goal?
8) Which switching technology reduces the size of a broadcast domain?
9) A switch has been configured for three different VLANs: VLAN2, VLAN3, and VLAN4. A router has been added to provide communication between the VLANs. What type of interface is necessary on the router if only one connection is to be made between the router and the switch?
10) What VTP mode allows you to change VLAN information on the switch?