CCC Online Test 50 Questions/Answer
CCC Online Test 50 Questions/Answer
Dear friends today we are sharing CCC Online Test 50 Questions for Practice.Hear you can practice online test for CCC exams. in this important session our team taking online test and providing questions with answer for your practice
Online Test 50 Questions/Answer for ccc
MCQ Online Test 50 Questions for Practice
1. The brain of any computer system is
d. Control unit
2. Which unit is responsible for converting the data received from the user into computer understandable format?
a. Memory Unit
b. Input Unit
c. Output Unit
d. Arithmetic & Logic Unit
3. The only language which the computer understands is ______________
a. Assembly Language
b. Binary Language
d. C Language
4. The smallest unit of data in computer is ________________
5. The input machine which originated in the United States around 1880s is a ___________
d. Bar Code Reader
6. One nibble is equivalent to how many bits?
7. Which of the following describes the correct format of an input instruction?
a. IN 82
b. INPUT 82
c. INP 82
d. 82 INP
8. What does the COMPUTER stands for?
a. Commonly Operated Machines Used in Technical and Educational Research
b. Commonly Occupied Machines Used in Technical and Educational Research
c. Commonly Operated Machines Used in Technical and Environmental Research
d. Commonly Oriented Machines Used in Technical and Educational Research
9. VDU stands for __________
a. Virtual Display Unit
b. Visual Display Unit
c. Virtual Detection Unit
d. Visual Detection Unit
10. 1 yottabyte = ______________
b. 1024 EB
c. 1024 ZB
d. 1024 PB
11. The process of producing useful information for the user is called ___________
12. Which of the following is not a function of the Input Unit?
a. It reads instructions and data from the outside world.
b. It converts the data into computer acceptable format.
c. It makes the data into user understandable format.
d. It supplies the data and instructions to the computer for further processing.
13. What does SVGA stands for?
a. Standard Visual Graphics Array
b. Super Visual Graphics Array
c. Standard Video Graphics Array
d. Super Video Graphics Array
14. The devices that used to give single or multiple colored images and drawings are ____________
15. A special request originated from some device to the CPU to acquire some of its time is called ___________
16. Line Printers that print one line at a time are _________
a. Laser Printers
b. Inkjet Printers
c. Drum Printers
d. Chain Printers
17. A ___________________ monitor looks like a television and are normally used with non-portable computer systems.
c. Flat Panel Monitors
18. Which of the following is not a function of the Output Unit?
a. It produces results that can be easily understood by the user
b. It supplies the data and instructions to the outside world
c. It accepts the results produced by the computer
d. It supplies the data and instructions to the computer for further processing
19. PCI stands for _________
a. Peripheral Component Interconnect
b. Partial Component Interconnect
c. Peripheral Component Interaction
d. Partial Component Interaction
20. Components that provide internal storage to the CPU are ______
b. Program Counters
d. Internal chips
CCC Online Test 50 Questions for Practice
21. Saving data and instructions to make them readily available is the job of __________
a. Storage Unit
b. Cache Unit
c. Input Unit
d. Output Unit
22. Which of the following is used to hold running program instructions?
a. Primary Storage
b. Virtual Storage
c. Internal Storage
d. Minor Devices
23. Which of the following is non-volatile storage?
24. Which of the following is used in main memory?
25. RAID stands for __________
a. Redundant array of independent disks
b. Redundant array of individual disks
c. Reusable Array of independent disks
d. Reusable array of individual disks
26. A non-erasable disk that stores digitized audio information is _____
27. The ‘heart’ of the processor which performs many different operations _____________
a. Arithmetic and logic unit
c. Control Unit
28. The sign magnitude representation of -1 is __________
29. IEEE stands for ___________
a. Institute of Emerging Electrical Engineers
b. Institute of Emerging Electronic Engineers
c. Institute of Electrical and electronics engineers
30. The ALU gives the output of the operations and the output is stored in the ________
a. Memory Devices
d. Output Unit
31. Learn CCC MCQ Questions and Answers for CCC Online Exam
The process of division on memory spaces is called ______________
d. Dynamic Division
32. Number of bits in ALU is _________
33. Which flag indicates the number of 1 bit that results from an operation?
34. The bitwise complement of 0 is ___________
35. What does MAR stand for?
a. Main Address Register
b. Memory Access Register
c. Main Accessible Register
d. Memory Address Register
36. Which is the simplest method of implementing hardwired control unit?
a. State Table Method
b. Delay Element Method
c. Sequence Counter Method
d. Using Circuits
37. A set of microinstructions for a single machine instruction is called ___________
c. Micro program
d. Micro command
38. A decoder is required in case of a ______________
a. Vertical Microinstruction
b. Horizontal Microinstruction
c. Multilevel Microinstruction
d. All types of microinstructions
39. Which of the following is not a type of computer on the basis of operation?
40. A computer that operates on digital data.
Online Test 50 Questions and Answer for Practice
41. Learn CCC MCQ Questions and Answers for CCC Online Exam
This type of computer is mostly used for automatic operations.
42. ______________ are used for solving complex application such as Global Weather Forecasting.
a. Super Computers
b. Public computers
c. Mobile computers
d. Hybrid computers
43. The invention of _______________ gave birth to the much cheaper micro computers.
44. They can operate on batteries and hence are very popular with travelers.
45. PDA stands for?
a. personal digital applications
b. private digital applications
c. personal digital assistants
d. private digital assistants
46. PDAs are also called?
47. ______computers are lower to mainframe computers in terms of speed and storage capacity.
48. The web works on this model.
49. Which of the following is not a type of server?
50. A small data file in the browser.
b. Web Server