The Relational Model and Normalization MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Database | The Relational Model and Normalization
In this section we provide lots of objective question of The Relational Model and Normalization in Database Management System.
1) Every time attribute A appears, it is matched with the same value of attribute B, but not the same value of attribute C. Therefore, it is true that:
2) The different classes of relations created by the technique for preventing modification anomalies are called:
3) A relation is in this form if it is in BCNF and has no multivalued dependencies:
4) Row is synonymous with the term:
5) The primary key is selected from the:
6) Which of the following is a group of one or more attributes that uniquely identifies a row?
7) When the values in one or more attributes being used as a foreign key must exist in another set of one or more attributes in another table, we have created a(n):
8) A relation is considered a:
9) In the relational model, relationships between relations or tables are created by using:
10) A functional dependency is a relationship between or among: