Measurement and Instrumentation MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Electrical Engineering | Measurement and Instrumentation
Measurement and Instrumentation MCQ Questions and Answers: We provide lots of multiple choice questions and answers related to Measurement and Instrumentation. here you can learn mcqs questions for electrical engineering.
1) One single phase wattmeter operating on 230V and 5A for 5 hours makes 1940 revolutions. Meter constant in revolutions is 400. What is the power factor of the land?
2) The spring material used in a spring control device should have the following property.
3) Why is a MISC meter not recommended for DC measurement?
4) A moving iron ammeter may be compensated for frequency errors by
5) Which of the following meters has a linear scale?
6) For handling greater currents induction watt-meters are used in conjunction with
7) When using ohmmeter, applied voltage is to be disconnected from the circuit because
8) A 10MHz CRO has
9) A CRO can display
10) A galvanometer has