GST MCQ Questions and Answers [with Pdf]: We provide lots of multiple choice question for Goods and Service Tax (GST). We provided many sets and each set contain 70 question.
If you want to download GST PDF Click Here
61) What is the maximum number of times a hearing can be adjourned?
62) Whether the amount of tax, interest and penalty demanded in the order can exceed the amount specified in the Notice?
63) Whether penalties under any other provisions of the Act be imposed in respect of adjudication proceedings under section 73 or 74?
64) What is the time limit for issue of order in pursuance of the direction of the Appellate Authority or Appellate Tribunal or a Court, from the date of communication of the said direction?
65) Whether interest is payable on the tax short paid or not paid even if it is not specified in the order determining the tax liability?
66) Any amount of tax collected shall be deposited to the credit of the Central or State Government:
67) Is there any time limit for issue of notice under section 76 in cases where tax collected but not paid?
68) The discrepancy pointed out in GST MIS 3 and GST MIS 4 with regard to excess reduction of output tax has not been rectified the by the supplier as well as the recipient. The excess reduction of output tax is
69) The due date for furnishing the annual return for every financial year by every registered taxable person other than ISD, non-resident tax payer, a person paying tax under section 10, 51 or 52 and a casual taxable person is
70) Every registered taxable person who is required to get his accounts audited under section 35(5) shall furnish electronically