2) Consider the following code snippet
for(var p in o)
console.log(p + ": " + o[p] + "\n");
What will the above code snippet result ?
4) What is the purpose of a return statement in a function?
5) What will happen if a return statement does not have an associated expression?
6) A function with no return value is called
7) Consider the following code snippet
function hypotenuse(a, b)
return Math.sqrt(square(a) + square(b));
What does the above code result?
8) Which of the following is the correct code for invoking a function without this keyword at all, and also too determine whether the strict mode is in effect?
9) Which is an equivalent code to invoke a function m of class o that expects two arguments x and y?
10) Consider the following code snippet
Which is an equivalent code for the above code snippet?