In which year the first operating system was developed
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to display the contents of a file and pause the display after each screenful of information?
2) After trying to unload a TSR, you get an error message saying that other TSRs were loaded after the one you tried to remove. Which of the following commands could you use to see the current load order?
3) We need system files to run
4) The PATH command is usually found as part of your _____ file.
5) Which command is used to get the current date only?