Which of the following property defines the visual style of up to four differentHome | Discussion Forum
Which of the following property defines the visual style of up to four different sides of a border?
View More Related Question
1) Choose the option that correctly specifies the output of the following CSS.
border: 1px solid red; outline: green dotted thick;
2) In how many way border-image-width CSS property can be defined?
3) Identify the outline property that specifies the amount of area extended beyond the border box.
4) Select the CSS property that sets the width of an element’s bottom border?
5) Which of the following is not an appropriate value for border-collapse?