MS-DOS developed in
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) While working with MS-DOS which key is used to get the p[revious command used:
2) The _____ switch instructs DOS to display the directory list in a wide format.
3) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to compare the disk in drive A with the disk in drive B, specifying to compare only first side of each disk, and only the first 8 sectors of each track?
4) After searching the current directory where does command.com search next?
5) What do you type at the DOS command prompt to return back to Windows