Whether a taxable person who has paid CGST& SGST or, as the case may be, CGST &Home | Discussion Forum
Whether a taxable person who has paid CGST& SGST or, as the case may be, CGST & UTGST on a transaction considered by him to be an intra-state supply, but which is subsequently held to be an inter-state supply is required to pay interest?
View More Related Question
1) Who is liable to pay the tax in case of Principal and Agent?
2) What procedure should follow if the members of the Authority differ on any question on which the advance ruling is sought?
3) If the estate or any portion of the estate of a taxable person is under the control of the Court of Wards, Administrative General etc., the tax due from such taxable person is liable to be paid by -
4) Provisional attachment can be done under section 83:
5) Intimation to the Commissioner has to be given within…………