If it is expedient in the interest of the revenue, can the proper officer afterHome | Discussion Forum
If it is expedient in the interest of the revenue, can the proper officer after recording reasons in writing, require a taxable person to make payment of tax demand within shorter period as may be specified by him?
View More Related Question
1) What is the maximum number of times a hearing can be adjourned?
2) The Advance Ruling pronounced by the Appellate Authority shall be binding on
3) Whether interest is payable on the tax short paid or not paid even if it is not specified in the order determining the tax liability?
4) Recovery of amount payable by a defaulter can be made from,
5) In case of discontinuance of the AOP, the liability of the member exists in respect of the tax dues imposed ________