Under which circumstance the members of the Appellate Authority deem that no advHome | Discussion Forum
Under which circumstance the members of the Appellate Authority deem that no advance ruling can be issued in respect of the questions covered under the appeal
View More Related Question
1) The due date for furnishing the annual return for every financial year by every registered taxable person other than ISD, non-resident tax payer, a person paying tax under section 10, 51 or 52 and a casual taxable person is
2) When transfer of property would be considered void?
3) Till what period does the order passed for provisional attachment is valid?
4) Intimation to the Commissioner has to be given within…………
5) Commissioner will notify the amount of liability within how many days of intimation