When should the opportunity of being heard be given to applicant or the appellanHome | Discussion Forum
When should the opportunity of being heard be given to applicant or the appellant for rectification of advance ruling?
View More Related Question
1) Whether the amount of tax, interest and penalty demanded in the order can exceed the amount specified in the Notice?
2) As per this section, the member or group of members of HUF or AOP is/are liable to pay tax on taxable supplies -
3) The due date for furnishing the annual return for every financial year by every registered taxable person other than ISD, non-resident tax payer, a person paying tax under section 10, 51 or 52 and a casual taxable person is
4) The expression ‘firm’ would include a ____
5) Who shall make an application for advance ruling?