The Advance Ruling pronounced by the Appellate Authority shall be binding onHome | Discussion Forum
The Advance Ruling pronounced by the Appellate Authority shall be binding on
View More Related Question
1) If the intimation is delayed to the Commissioner, then the retiring partner is liable to pay tax dues till:
2) After how many days, the proper officer may cause the sale of distressed property?
3) The due date for furnishing the annual return for every financial year by every registered taxable person other than ISD, non-resident tax payer, a person paying tax under section 10, 51 or 52 and a casual taxable person is
4) Recovery of amount payable by a defaulter can be made from,
5) Whether the amount of tax, interest and penalty demanded in the order can exceed the amount specified in the Notice?