A function with no return value is called
View More Related Question
1) Consider the following code snippet
function hypotenuse(a, b)
return Math.sqrt(square(a) + square(b));
What does the above code result?
2) Consider the following code snippet :
The result for the above code snippet would be :
3) What is the purpose of a return statement in a function?
4) Consider the following code snippet :
The output for the above statement would be :
5) Which of the following is the correct code for invoking a function without this keyword at all, and also too determine whether the strict mode is in effect?