Which command is used to backup in DOS 6+ Version
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to display the contents of a file and pause the display after each screenful of information?
2) In DOS, what key would you press to step through the Config.sys and Autoexec.bat?
3) Which combination of keys allows you to perform a warm boot?
4) Suppose you had an incurable computer virus and decided to wipe out all the data and partitions on your hard drive and reformat. What is the order in which you must delete the partitions?
5) Which command be used to clear the screen and display the operating system prompt on the first line of the display?