Which command is used to backup in DOS 6+ Version
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) A system has two IDE hard drives that are each divided into primary and extended partitions, which drive letter is assigned to the primary partition of the second drive?
2) Which command is used to open the directory?
3) The _____ command allows you to modify the default prompt to provide other information
4) Which DOS command allows you to compress existing disks and to create new compressed volumes?
5) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to compare the disk in drive A with the disk in drive B, specifying to compare only first side of each disk, and only the first 8 sectors of each track?