The method or operator used to identify the array is
View More Related Question
1) The method or operator used to identify the array is
2) Consider the following code snippet
var a1 = [,,,]; The result would be
var a2 = new Array(3);
0 in a1
0 in a2
3) The pop() method of the array does which of the following task ?
4) Consider the following code snippet :
var a = [1,2,3,4,5];
What is the possible output for the above code snippet ?
5) What will happen if reverse() and join() methods are used simultaneously ?