The dues recoverable under this section includes
View More Related Question
1) The due date for furnishing the annual return for every financial year by every registered taxable person other than ISD, non-resident tax payer, a person paying tax under section 10, 51 or 52 and a casual taxable person is
2) After how many days, the proper officer may cause the sale of distressed property?
3) The legal representative or any other person of an individual who is dead is liable to pay tax, only if -
4) The Appellant Authority for Advance Ruling shall comprise of
5) In case of amalgamation between two companies, such companies shall be treated as two distinct companies till –