The Advance Ruling Authority shall comprise of
View More Related Question
1) Under which circumstance the members of the Appellate Authority deem that no advance ruling can be issued in respect of the questions covered under the appeal
2) If the intimation is delayed to the Commissioner, then the retiring partner is liable to pay tax dues till:
3) If the estate or any portion of the estate of a taxable person is under the control of the Court of Wards, Administrative General etc., the tax due from such taxable person is liable to be paid by -
4) If the reduction in output tax liability claimed by the supplier is more than the corresponding reduction in input tax credit declared by the recipient or if the recipient has not reduced the input tax liability, then
5) Who is competent authority for passing an order for provisional attachment?