Whether any amount payable under this Act by the taxable person is a first chargHome | Discussion Forum
Whether any amount payable under this Act by the taxable person is a first charge on his property?
View More Related Question
1) Who has the power to amend the order issued under section 98 or 101, to rectify any error apparent from record?
2) The Court of Wards, Administrative General, etc., must be appointed by
3) When two or more companies are amalgamated, the liability to pay tax on supplies between the effective date of amalgamation order and date of amalgamation order would be on -
4) Within how many days the Authority shall pronounce its decision on advance ruling from the date of receipt of application
5) When shall the Director of a private limited company be not liable to pay the tax dues if the company is not able to pay