The Court of Wards, Administrative General, etc., must be appointed by
View More Related Question
1) The Appellant Authority for Advance Ruling shall comprise of
2) Every registered taxable person who is required to get his accounts audited under section 35(5) shall furnish electronically
3) When should the opportunity of being heard be given to applicant or the appellant for rectification of advance ruling?
4) Who has the power to amend the order issued under section 98 or 101, to rectify any error apparent from record?
5) If the intimation is delayed to the Commissioner, then the retiring partner is liable to pay tax dues till: