If the intimation is delayed to the Commissioner, then the retiring partner is lHome | Discussion Forum
If the intimation is delayed to the Commissioner, then the retiring partner is liable to pay tax dues till:
View More Related Question
1) The discrepancy pointed out in GST MIS 3 and GST MIS 4 with regard to excess reduction of output tax has not been rectified the by the supplier as well as the recipient. The excess reduction of output tax is
2) Recovery of amount payable by a defaulter can be made from,
3) The following amounts due cannot be paid through installments,
4) The time limit for payment of tax demand is ………………from the date of service of the order,
5) What is the time limit for issue of order in pursuance of the direction of the Appellate Authority or Appellate Tribunal or a Court, from the date of communication of the said direction?