When Commissioner can issue a fresh notice to recover the Government dues?
View More Related Question
1) The following amounts due cannot be paid through installments,
2) Whether the amount of tax, interest and penalty demanded in the order can exceed the amount specified in the Notice?
3) Whether the ruling pronounced under Section 98 of CGST Act, 2017 have prospective or retrospective effect?
4) As per this section, the member or group of members of HUF or AOP is/are liable to pay tax on taxable supplies -
5) If the estate or any portion of the estate of a taxable person is under the control of the Court of Wards, Administrative General etc., the tax due from such taxable person is liable to be paid by -