Which command is used to clear the screen
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) What do you type at the DOS command prompt to return back to Windows
2) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to copy all files from the currently logged drive and directory with the extension .TXT to the drive A?
3) Which of the following applies to external DOS commands?
4) Which two of the following DOS commands are used to display or set the date and time of your computer's infernal clock?
5) Which DOS command will format a floppy disk and transfer the system files