internal command in Dos are
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) CHKDSK can be used to find
2) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to copy all files from the currently logged drive and directory with the extension .TXT to the drive A?
3) Upper Memory blocks are located where?
4) The buffers statement is found in what file?
5) After trying to unload a TSR, you get an error message saying that other TSRs were loaded after the one you tried to remove. Which of the following commands could you use to see the current load order?