Disk copy command in DOS is used to
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Generally, the DATE is entered in the form
2) When MS-DOS formats a disk, it automatically creates the main directory on your disk, which is called the _____ directory.
3) Which command is used to copy system files?
4) DOS uses letters of the alphabet to designate disk drives. How many disk drives can DOS address (recognize)?
5) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to compare the disk in drive A with the disk in drive B, specifying to compare only first side of each disk, and only the first 8 sectors of each track?