Why do we need to create locally scoped variables to hold value?
View More Related Question
1) The attribute location belongs to which element?
2) What is the next step after calling the startTimeLogging()?
3) During the traversing through the stack, where does it go after it goes to the namespace?
4) During the traversing of the stack when you create a locally scoped variable, where does it go after it goes to the location?
5) What will happen if you reference document.location from within an object?