What is the rate applicable under CGST to a registered person being a hotelier oHome | Discussion Forum
What is the rate applicable under CGST to a registered person being a hotelier opting to pay taxes under composition scheme?
View More Related Question
1) What will be the Time Limit for making payment of the TDS Amount by the Deductor?
2) What is the validity of the registration certificate?
3) Suppose, a GST of ` 3/-Lakhs is levied on an Unregistered Dealer through any enforcement action. What will be the mode of Tax remittance by such unregistered dealer?
4) Suppose, one dealer has sent some goods to another dealer for Sales on Approval Basis. In absence of any confirmation even after 6 months, it will be treated as :
5) Whether credit on capital goods can be taken immediately on receipt of the goods?