Business which has centralized registration under existing Acts
View More Related Question
1) Suppose One Dealer has a credit of ` 5/-Lakhs in his Electronic ITC Ledger. That dealer has an interest arrears dues of `6/-Lakhs and Penalty Dues of ` 2/-Lakhs. If so, how much, he has to deposit to settle the above interest and Penalty Dues?
2) What is the maximum rate prescribed under CGST?
3) What is the threshold limit of turnover in the preceding financial year for opting to pay tax under composition scheme?
4) How a person can apply for registration?
5) Indian GST model has _________rate structure.