When can the transaction value be rejected for computation of value of supplyHome | Discussion Forum
When can the transaction value be rejected for computation of value of supply
View More Related Question
1) Which state became the first state of India to ratify GST bill?
2) In case supplier has deposited the taxes but the receiver has not received the goods, is receiver entitled to avail credit?
3) First announcement to introduce GST by 2010, is made in Year
4) Input tax credit on capital goods and Inputs can be availed in
5) What deductions are allowed from the transaction value