When can a registered person avail credit on inputs?
View More Related Question
1) In India GST came effective from July 1st, 2017 India has chosen _______ model of dual – GST.
2) Whether credit can be availed without actual receipt of goods where goods are transferred through transfer of document of title before or during the movement of goods?
3) Input tax credit on capital goods and Inputs can be availed in
4) Mr. A obtains new registration, voluntary registration, change of scheme from composition to regular scheme and from exempted goods/services to taxable goods/services. He can avail credit on inputs lying in stock. What is the time limit for taking said credit
5) Whether credit on capital goods can be taken immediately on receipt of the goods?