In case supplier has deposited the taxes but the receiver has not received theHome | Discussion Forum
In case supplier has deposited the taxes but the receiver has not received the goods, is receiver entitled to avail credit?
View More Related Question
1) Any input tax paid on purchase of goods or services by an assessee for employees is eligible for ITC?
2) Suppose Amazon supply their own goods by capturing order through their E-Commerce web site. In such a Case,the Amazon will be treated as an :
3) What is the maximum rate prescribed under CGST?
4) Banking company or Financial Institution have an option of claiming ITC:
5) What deductions are allowed from the transaction value