Whether credit can be availed without actual receipt of goods where goods are tHome | Discussion Forum
Whether credit can be availed without actual receipt of goods where goods are transferred through transfer of document of title before or during the movement of goods?
View More Related Question
1) Suppose One Dealer has a credit of ` 5/-Lakhs in his Electronic ITC Ledger. That dealer has an interest arrears dues of `6/-Lakhs and Penalty Dues of ` 2/-Lakhs. If so, how much, he has to deposit to settle the above interest and Penalty Dues?
2) Place of supply in case of installation of elevator is
3) What will be the Time Limit for making payment of the TDS Amount by the Deductor?
4) Mr. A obtains new registration, voluntary registration, change of scheme from composition to regular scheme and from exempted goods/services to taxable goods/services. He can avail credit on inputs lying in stock. What is the time limit for taking said credit
5) First announcement to introduce GST by 2010, is made in Year