Can Mr. A avail credit on Input services or capital goods held in stock, in caseHome | Discussion Forum
Can Mr. A avail credit on Input services or capital goods held in stock, in case of new registration/voluntary Registration
View More Related Question
1) If any objection from either of the Registering Authority, the objection curing by the applicant in GST REG-04 and its subsequent Approval/Disapproval by GST Officials should be within:
2) A bill of supply can be issued in case of inter-State and intra-State:
3) Can all the records be maintained in an electronic form?
4) In India GST was first proposed in _______.
5) Matching of Input Tax credit on inward supply by recipient is undertaken with