The time limit beyond which if goods are not returned, the input sent for job woHome | Discussion Forum
The time limit beyond which if goods are not returned, the input sent for job work shall be treated as supply
View More Related Question
1) The source Data for migration in to GSTIN in the case of the existing tax payers under VAT and Central Excise will be:
2) A continuous supply of goods requires one of the following as a must:
3) Can all the records be maintained in an electronic form?
4) In GST, a Dealer can apply for the Revocation of the Cancellation of Registration within:
5) An invoice must be issued: