The time limit beyond which if goods are not returned, the input sent for job woHome | Discussion Forum
The time limit beyond which if goods are not returned, the input sent for job work shall be treated as supply
View More Related Question
1) GST council formation based on Article number _______.
2) The details of outward supplies of goods or services shall be submitted by
3) A registered taxable person is liable to show his GSTN number :
4) Can Mr. A avail credit on Input services or capital goods held in stock, in case of new registration/voluntary Registration
5) Refunds will not be allowed in cases of:-