The time limit beyond which if goods are not returned, the capital goods sent foHome | Discussion Forum
The time limit beyond which if goods are not returned, the capital goods sent for job work shall be treated as supply
View More Related Question
1) In GST, both Central and State Governments should have simultaneous power to levy GST on:
2) GST comes under which amendment bill?
3) GST IPT will be allowed only on the basis of Matching Principles. It allows IPT on Manual Basis only in the case of :
4) The Tourist can claim Refund of following taxes paid
5) What is the prescribed time period to apply for GSTN by a non-resident taxable person?