Is the principal entitled for credit of goods though he has not received the goHome | Discussion Forum
Is the principal entitled for credit of goods though he has not received the goods and has been sent to job worker directly by vendor
View More Related Question
1) Is Input tax to be reversed in case of supply of capital goods
2) _______ is the first state to ratify GST bill.
3) If there is Mis-match of supplier’s outward supply and recipient’s claim for Input Tax credit on the same transaction
4) Can all the records be maintained in an electronic form?
5) Suppose, a Person has a Permit to operate a business venture. But, he refrain from operating such a business venture as per a contract between the other business man in the same line of business for a consideration. Whether it is a Taxable Supply of Service in GST?