A person is entitled to take credit of input tax as self-assessed in the returnHome | Discussion Forum
A person is entitled to take credit of input tax as self-assessed in the return and credited to Electronic credit ledger on
View More Related Question
1) The maximum rate prescribed under IGST now is _______.
2) The tax IGST charged by _________Government.
3) In India GST was first proposed in _______.
4) _______ is GST Finance Ministers First Panel Chairman.
5) Suppose, One Business Group has 35 Business Verticals within a state and has to take separate GST Registration under the same PAN. How many Online Registration applications with scanned documents have to be filed by that Business Group?