Tax invoice must be issued by________
View More Related Question
1) The tax IGST charged by _________Government.
2) The time limit beyond which if goods are not returned, the input sent for job work shall be treated as supply
3) Suppose, a Person has a Permit to operate a business venture. But, he refrain from operating such a business venture as per a contract between the other business man in the same line of business for a consideration. Whether it is a Taxable Supply of Service in GST?
4) What is the time period to give clarification in respect of the GST REG-03 from the part of the applicant of the registration?
5) Balance in electronic credit ledger under CGST can be used against which liability?