When a class B can extend another class A, we say that
View More Related Question
1) Which is the subset that transforms web content into secure modules that can be safely hosted on a web page?
2) The behaviour of the instances present of a class inside a method is defined by
3) The meaning for Augmenting classes is that
4) The scope of a function is also called as
5) The object whose properties are inherited by all instances of the class, and properties whose values are functions behaving like instance methods of the class, is