The four kinds of class members are
View More Related Question
1) The scope of a function is also called as
2) Consider the following code snippet
What will be the result for the above code snippet?
3) The object whose properties are inherited by all instances of the class, and properties whose values are functions behaving like instance methods of the class, is
4) What does the subexpression /java(script)?/ result in ?
5) Consider the following code snippet
var sets = com.davidflanagan.collections.sets;
What is the programmer trying to do in the above code snippet?