To define each of the set classes as a property of the sets object (namespace) fHome | Discussion Forum
To define each of the set classes as a property of the sets object (namespace) for the module, the statement is
View More Related Question
1) What is the procedure to add methods to HTMLElement so that they will be inherited by the objects that represent the HTML tags in the current document?
2) If A is the superclass and B is the subclass, then subclass inherting the superclass can be represented as
3) What is the code to be used to trim whitespaces ?
4) Consider the following statement
var Set = sets.Set;
var s = new Set(1,2,3);
What could be the efficiency quotient of the above two statements ?
5) How can we make methods available on all objects?