Which exception does the Iterators throw from their next() method when there areHome | Discussion Forum
Which exception does the Iterators throw from their next() method when there are no more values to iterate, that work on finite collections ?
View More Related Question
1) Consider the following code snippet
If p is not defined, what would be the result or type of error?
2) Which of the following is an example to perform the most common XML manipulations using the XML objects invocation?
3) Consider the following code snippet
What does the above code do?
4) What is the procedure to add methods to HTMLElement so that they will be inherited by the objects that represent the HTML tags in the current document?
5) The method that can be used to create new properties and also to modify the attributes of existing properties is