Every registered taxable person shall be entitled to take credit of input tax inHome | Discussion Forum
Every registered taxable person shall be entitled to take credit of input tax in his return and such input tax credit shall be credited to
View More Related Question
1) A person is entitled to take credit of input tax as self-assessed in the return and credited to Electronic credit ledger on
2) The dealers liable to make estimated Advance Tax Remittance to obtain GST Registration are:
3) Suppose, One Business Group has 35 Business Verticals within a state and has to take separate GST Registration under the same PAN. How many Online Registration applications with scanned documents have to be filed by that Business Group?
4) If any objection from either of the Registering Authority, the objection curing by the applicant in GST REG-04 and its subsequent Approval/Disapproval by GST Officials should be within:
5) Balance in electronic credit ledger under SGST can be used against which liability?