Balance in electronic credit ledger under CGST can be used against which liabiliHome | Discussion Forum
Balance in electronic credit ledger under CGST can be used against which liability?
View More Related Question
1) If a Registration is cancelled, the Electronic Credit Ledger or Electronic Cash Ledger are debited by :
2) Suppose, a Person has a Permit to operate a business venture. But, he refrain from operating such a business venture as per a contract between the other business man in the same line of business for a consideration. Whether it is a Taxable Supply of Service in GST?
3) Can Mr. A avail credit on Input services or capital goods held in stock, in case of new registration/voluntary Registration
4) In case of goods sent on sale on approval basis, invoice has to be issued:
5) Shop Inspection as part of a Registration in GST will be :