The power to decide an election petition is vested in the
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) The position of the prime minister of India is superior to that of his counter-part in Britain because
2) Preamble enshrines the ideals of liberty, equality and fraternity - ideals inspired by the
3) The Parliament exercises control over council of ministers, the real executive, in several ways. Which one of the following has been wrongly listed as a method of control over executive?
4) When was reservation of 27% government jobs for other Backward Classes declared for the first time in Independent India?
5) Article 169 of the Constitution makes the provision for the abolition or creation of :