The present Lok Sabha is the
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) In which historic case did the supreme court of India hold that the preamble to the constitution of India is a part of the constitution and hence can be amended ?
2) A procedure whereby a proposed legislation is referred to the electorates for settlement by their direct votes is called :
3) The nature of the anti-Imperialist struggle was
4) The position of the president which was undermined by the 42nd amendment was sub-sequently somewhat retrieved by the
5) The objective of the Morley-Minto Reforms was