The members of Lok Sabha hold office for a term of
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) The name of the Laccadive, Minicoy and Amindivi islands was changed to Lakshadweep by an Act of Parliament in
2) The Parliament exercises control over council of ministers, the real executive, in several ways. Which one of the following has been wrongly listed as a method of control over executive?
3) The position of the prime minister of India is superior to that of his counter-part in Britain because
4) The new committee system constitutes an improvement over the earlier committee system in so far as
5) The Inter State Council was established in 1990 in pursuance of the recommendation made by :