The mass of P4O10 that will be obtained from the reaction of 1.33 gram of P4 and 5.07 of oxygen is
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) The gas present in the stratosphere which filters out some of the sun s ultraviolet light and provides an effective shield against radiation damage to living things is
2) The molecule which has the highest percentage of ionic character among the following is
3) The maximum number of isomers for an alkene with molecular formula C4H8 is
4) The half life period of an isotope is 2 hours. After 6 hours what fraction of the initial quantity of the isotope will be left behind?
5) The gas used in the manufacture of vanaspati from vegetable oil is